ITRI Wireless Power Workshop: IoT Power Supply Solutions
September 6, 2019 Taipei, Taiwan
About the Wireless Power Workshop
AirFuel Alliance will again be partnering with ITRI to host this year’s Wireless Power Workshop in Taipei, Taiwan on September 6, 2019.
Scheduled so that AirFuel Alliance members can attend on their way to the 2019 Members Meeting in Kraków, Poland, this educational conference will focus on high wireless power for new applications and will feature speakers as well as demos.
Register for this free conference at the link below and join us in Taipei!
Friday Sept. 6, 2019
9:00 – 17:00
Graduate Institute of Electronic Engineers
National Taiwan University
Agenda & Speakers
IoT Power Supply Solutions: Space Freedom of Wireless Power Transfer Technology
- Heng-Ming Hsu, Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, NCHU
- Sanjay Gupta, President, AirFuel Alliance
- Jose Fang, Chairman, NewVastek
- Chi-Che Chan, Wireless Charger Manager, Fu Da Tong Technology
- Lawrence Tsai, President, Fu Da Tong Technology
- Michael de Rooij, Vice President of Applications, Efficient Power Conversion
- Neeraj Sahejpal, Senior VP of Marketing and Business Development, Energous
- Shengming Shan, CEO of SWR Technology
- Paul Wiener, VP Strategic Marketing, GaN Systems
- Andy Yang, Great China Co-Chair, WPC PWG
- Speaker from E Ink (TBA)
- GaN Systems
- E Ink
- Fu Da Tong Technology
Speaker topics and agenda are being finalized and will be available on this page shortly.
For more wireless power industry events, check out our list of upcoming AirFuel Alliance events.