AirFuel Alliance Technical Leadership Award
The AirFuel Alliance Technical Leadership Award recognizes best-in-class contributions to the advancement of wireless power. This annual Award is selected by the AirFuel Alliance, the leading authority on wireless power technology and standards for Resonant and RF wireless charging, and honors a leader in growth and innovation on a global scale.
Our panel of judges is selected from the AirFuel Alliance Board of Directors, and they represent exceptional subject matter and technical expertise in the wireless charging space.
Award criteria for nominees include:
- Functional impact of the nominated technology and its value in the lives of users
- Level of demonstrated technical innovation
- Level of demonstrated design innovation
- Level of industry leadership when compared to other products/technologies in the marketplace
The judging panel follows a rigorous process to evaluate candidates and select a winner. The Award timeline and selection process is as follows:
- The submission deadline is February 15, 2019. Nominations are now closed.
- A panel of judges convenes and evaluates each submission on the four key criteria above
- The panel assigns a rating of 0-10 for each of the four criteria
- The scores are combined to deliver a cumulative score for each submission
- The AirFuel Alliance Technical Leadership Award is awarded to the highest-rated submission(s) (all award designations by our judges are final)
- The winning pioneer in the wireless charging space will be notified by email no later than March 4, 2019
- The winner will be announced at the AirFuel Alliance Developers Forum in Shenzhen, China on March 12, 2019 as well as on the website airfuel.org and in a press release
Being honored with the AirFuel Alliance Technical Leadership offers the following benefits:
- Public honor at our Award Ceremony at the AirFuel Alliance Developers Forum in Shenzhen, China in March of 2019
- Industry-wide recognition and media attention through our press release
- Listing on the website airfuel.org
- Our Award logo to include on their product, website and promotional materials
- A trophy for display
Nominations have been submitted and are under consideration.